Does the Clerk's Office have blank forms for filing?

No. All persons needing legal assistance must consult an attorney or proceed as a Pro Se (self-represented) litigant. The four Chancellors (Judges) of the 10th Chancery Judicial District have created packets that may be purchased by Pro Se litigants to use as templates for filing in the following cases:

  • No-Fault Divorce
  • Name Change
  • Simple Guardianship

Show All Answers

1. What are Court Records?
2. Are Court Records open to the public?
3. How do I file a court record?
4. Does the Clerk's Office have blank forms for filing?
5. What are the various court filing fees?
6. What does the Clerk's office accept in payment of court filings?
7. Does Chancery offer a court appointed attorney?
8. How do I acquire a copy of my final divorce decree?
9. I received child support payments from the Department of Human Services (DHS), can the Chancery Clerk’s office help with the payments?
10. How can I do a civil commitment through the Chancery Court for someone needing mental or substance abuse treatment?
11. What is the 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline?
12. Who can help me or my children experiencing Domestic Violence?
13. How do I request a Domestic Abuse Protection Order (DAPO)?
14. Where can I access free legal resources?