The Pearl River County Circuit Clerk’s Office is an approved Passport Acceptance Agent. At this time, passports applications are being accepted in the Poplarville Office by appointment only. Please call 601-403-2329 to make an appointment.
Information needed for Passport Book or Passport Card
- Passport Book or Card Application
- One (1) 2” x 2” Passport Pictures (Circuit Clerk’s Office can provide passport pictures for fee of $10)
- Photo ID
- Valid or expired, undamaged U.S. passport book or passport card
- In-state, fully valid driver's license or enhanced driver's license with photo
- Evidence of U.S. Citizenship. Please submit one of the following. The evidence must be an original or certified, physical copy. A certified copy is any document that has the seal or stamp of the official issuing authority.
- Fully-valid, undamaged U.S. passport (may be expired)
- U.S. birth certificate that meets the following requirements:
- Issued by the city, county, or state of birth.
- Lists your full name, date of birth, and place of birth.
- Lists your parent(s)' full names.
- Has the date filed with registrar's office (must be within one year of birth).
- Has the registrar's signature.
- Has the seal of the issuing authority.
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth.
- Certificate of Naturalization .
- Certificate of Citizenship.
Processing Fee of $35.00 payable to Pearl River County Circuit Clerk in exact cash, money order, cashier's check, or credit card (ID required).
Fees payable to U.S. Department of State by personal check, money order, or cashier’s check.
- $110.00 for Adult Passport Book
- $80.00 for Minor Passport Book (16 years and under)
- $30.00 for Adult Passport Card
- $15.00 for Minor Passport Card (16 years and under)
- $60.00 for Expedited Shipping (if requested)
For more information, please see travel.state.gov
Notices from Passport Agency